I am always looking for new fitness/weight loss blogs to read for ideas and inspiration. Recently I came across Operation Skinny Jeans, a blog written by two women who have a common goal: getting into skinny jeans. They wrote a post about weekly goal setting recently and I realized that I always make big long term goals but fail miserably at setting short term ones. Today I am attempting to change that. So, without further ado, my goals for the week are the following:
1) Run at least 3 times, 3 miles or more per run
2) Do Level one of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred at least once
3) Do at least 2 hour long elliptical sessions, level 8 or above.
4) Stay within my calorie budget
5) Lose at least 1 pound (hopefully the first 4 goals will contribute to this one!)
At the end of the week I will check in and let you know how I did!