- I ate turkey bacon and PB2 toast for breakfast. I've been craving peanut butter. Craving satisfied.
- I did level 2 of the 30 Day Shred
- I decided that I should stick with the 10k training plan but rearrange the days to better suit my schedule. I like that decision.
- I discovered that sweet potato tots are a thing and will be going in search of brown rice flour this weekend (whatever that is.)
- I finally watched the Game of Thrones season premiere and zomg! So excited! I still haven't gotten through the book so I don't know what goes down, but I really want Jon Snow and Ygritte to happen. Just saying...
- I made a "Reeses" smoothie. It involved frozen banana, a frozen sugar free chocolate pudding cup, a serving of PB2, and almond milk. Yum.
- I finally broke down and bought a supplement for my Securities Regulation class (for all you non-law students, a supplement is a book that explains what your textbook says in plain English.) I actually understood this thing called Regulation D. It was magical.
- I spent some time in Google Maps picking out a new 3 mile running route. It will be a hilly one, but all running routes in Nashville are hilly, so what else is new?
- I fit into a dress that was so tight last year that I packed it away never to be worn again.
Good day. Hope I have another good one tomorrow.