1. These tiny lights for my bike. I found a youtube video that shows how they attach to your handlebars and seat post. According to the Amazon reviews, they are easy to attach and detach, they are pretty bright considering how small they are. You can set them on slow flash, fast flash, or steady light. You get one for the rear and one for the front. They come in lots of different colors too.
2. These lights that go on your wheels and make your bike way more visible at night or in low light. Other companies make cheaper, more subtle wheel lights, but if I was going to go riding at night or in the fog, I would want all the cars to see me coming so they can, you know, avoid running me over. Sometimes subtlety is overrated. You can check out the company's kickstarter video here to see the lights in action.
3. Two Etsy sellers, one called gigglestuff and the other called savvysacs, who make adorable handlebar bags like this:
|Photo Credit: Saavysacs|
4. This pencil skirt that unzips to reveal more fabric, a feature that makes biking easier. Bonus: it's actually a really cute skirt.
5. These cycling panties have a chamois for padding sewn in. The chamois makes them feel like bike shorts with a chamois, but they are underwear so you can wear them with your regular clothes if you want to bike commute.